Last updated: 27th March, 2017.
THOUGHT 3D Ltd., a limited liability company incorporated and registered under the laws of Malta, with registration number C 67651 and having its registered office situated at 146, Morning Dew, Triq il-Qasam, Swieqi, Malta, European Union (“Thought 3D”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta (the “Act”), we are the data controller.
1. Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us and / or our sub-contracted third party payment processors. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on any one of the Sites, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or else information you provide to our sub-contracted third party payment processors (namely, by filling in their respective forms) which is then shared with us under the ambit of our contractual relationship with such payment processors. It includes information you provide when you register to use any one of the Sites, sign up for our newsletter, sign up in order to receive free samples, utilise our direct chat support services, place an order on our Site, finalise your order with our third party payment processors, participate in social media functions on our Sites, enquire about our promotional offers, and when you report a problem with our Site or otherwise contact us in relation to the products that we supply. The information you give us, or which may be shared with us, could include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (namely, our sub-contracted third party processors, as well as business partners, logistics couriers, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers and SEO providers
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is accurate and up-to-date. In case of any changes to your details you can email us at: email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
No sensitive/credit information is supplied to us directly or transmitted by us through Magigoo.com. Any sensitive/credit information is transmitted by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on our Shop and all Payment gateway providers guarantee that they make use of make use of SSL technology and that any sensitive/credit information you provide to them when making a purchase is also protected and only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial details, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to any one of the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- our business partners and sub-contractors (such as our sub-contracted third party payment processors and delivery services providers) for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and / or
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Thought3D’s or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other applicable agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Thought3D, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where your personal data is stored
The data we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and the Act.
This does not include trusted third parties who are strictly necessary in order to provide a service requested by you such as suppliers, delivery personnel and other staff necessary for the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Such parties whether they are within the EEA or not are obliged to keep such information confidential.
4. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
5. Access, rectification and other rights
The Act gives to you the right to access the information held about you, the right to request rectification and, where applicable, erasure of such information, or otherwise oppose its processing by you on legitimate grounds at any time. Your right of access can be exercised without expense, in accordance with Article 21 and 22 of the Act.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Sites and the advertising displayed thereon to be more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|analytics.js||Universal Analytics||Distinguish unique users.|
Throttle the request rate.
analytics.js sets the following cookies:
|_ga||Universal Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||Expiration Time - 2 years|
|_gat||Universal Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.||Expiration Time - 10 minutes|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of either of the Sites.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after - see table above
7. Changes to our policy