Thought3D is producing award winning products for 3D printing industry. We are operating in a market that is growing and developing fast and is booming. We are present at the biggest trade shows and collaborating with the biggest names of the industry. In 2019 we were awarded the best innovation exporter of the year by Trade Malta. With your help, Thought3D will become a significant player enabling 3D printing technology to be used reliably and repeatedly.
Thought3D offers the best environment to grow in, both professionally and personally. We are situated in Malta, a beautiful island in the Mediterranean. 300 days of sunshine and crystal clear waters are like an apple a day at keeping stress away, when riding the start-up rollercoaster. We operate in an industry that is about to establish itself and grows fast, enabling us to grow as a team and learn along the way. We are a strong, bright, driven and passionate team all committed at delivering at our utmost best performance. As many processes are just being established we often find ourselves doing all that is value adding, regardless of our job description or title.
We believe that a stimulating environment is a must for fulfilling job-life balance. Did you know that Malta’s location has historically given it great strategic importance as a naval base, and a succession of powers, including the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Moors, Normans, Sicilians, Spanish, Knights of St. John, French and British, have ruled the islands. Malta is a popular tourist destination with its warm climate, numerous recreational areas, and architectural and historical monuments, including three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Megalithic Temples in Malta are some of the oldest free-standing structures in the world, built approximately between 3600BC and 700BC. Also we all love to scuba dive
Facts about Malta :
- Island country in the Mediterranean, Europe
- Country covers just over 316 sq km
- Population just under 450 000
- Malta is member of EU since 2004
- Since 2008 Malta uses Euro
- Malta has two official languages, English and Maltese
We have been growing our revenue 100% each year and we seek for a person who can continue this trend. Currently we have over 115 Resellers in over 30 countries world wide and in 2021 we will launch many new products. As a growing company, Thought3D offers a fast paced working environment requiring highly responsible, flexible, creative and energetic individuals with a flair for multitasking and who are willing to adapt quickly to a changing work environment. Our team is passionate, task and result oriented, offering the opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
- Channel development – actively develop our reseller network world wide.
- Direct sales – actively develop sales for new hardware products.
- Accounts management – manage existing clients and sales relations, upsell new products.
- Partnership development – actively develop collaborations with leading FFF OEMs.
- Trade Shows – Participate in major 3D printing trade shows. (once Covid19 is over)
- Follow a sales process.
- Collaborate with sales manager and determine strategic sales approaches.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Generate new sales leads and follow-up to conversion.
- Manage multiple pipelines of prospects.
- Develop close relationship with existing and new clients.
- Handle ongoing conversations, follow-up on time and stick to promises and dates.
- Be proactive towards new opportunities to help drive company growth
Person Specifications (Skills, Knowledge, Attitude)
- Dedicated and having excellent communication skills.
- Have an eye for detail and well organised.
- Multitasking ability coupled with flexible work attitude.
- Reliable and honest.
- Able to work both in a team environment and on own initiative.
- Ability to travel.
- Open-minded and eager to learn.
- Tech-savvy or eager and able to quickly learn how to 3D print, use slicing software for 3D printing. Experience of 3D printing is a plus.
- Goal oriented. Ability to meet sales quota.
- Superior email, online sales, telephone sales, direct sales skills.
- Previous sales and account management experience required.
Candidate must have EU work permit
Flyer – download here
You see yourself working with us. We would like to hear from you.