What does Drywise dryer do?
The Drywise filament dryer takes out the guesswork when 3D printing hygroscopic materials. The Drywise needs just 40-90 minutes to pre-treat your filament and bring it to the best printing conditions before 3D printing can start. An in-line drying design assures that long 3D prints will always be printed with consistent material dried to best printing conditions.
Key features of Drywise in-line dryer:
- Fast: An in-line design dries only the section of filament that is 3D printed, reducing the amount of work needed.
- Intelligent: Smart sensors help to dry filament to the best 3D printing condition, avoiding overheating and over drying.
- User friendly: A user friendly UI guides the user all the way. Exchangeable and rechargeable desiccant cartridges will eliminate downtime.
- Safe: The smart sensor systems detect idle moments and switch off heaters for the safety
- Upgradable: The list of certified filaments with calibrated print settings is constantly growing.
Detailed information, Pricing and Availability:
Drywise beta costs €1899 / $1899 and will be available for pre-order immediately on Drywise.co.
A model for 2.85 diameter filament lead time is short and a model for 1.75 diameter filament is available for pre-order and will be available in Q4 2022.
Current versions of Drywise in-line dryer will be calibrated for drying Nylon and Nylon composites. The same models will be upgraded for high temperature materials later in 2023.Buy Now