Zortrax is a developer of comprehensive 3D printing desktop and industrial solutions, dedicated filaments, software, and peripheral devices. Zortrax products are valued by thousands of customers worldwide from a vast range of industries, such as automotive, engineering, medicine. The company is based in Poland.
At Zortrax, we take great care to offer solutions that bring high-quality results and complete customer satisfaction. We’ve run tests of the Magigoo products on our desktop and industrial 3D printers, and we’re satisfied with the experience. The Magigoo adhesives can come in handy when it is necessary to counter possible warping with models that cover the majority of the platform and avoid having a damaged print. The adhesives are reliable, easy to use, and successfully improve plate adhesion.
We recommend the Magigoo products to our customers who print with the following Zortrax filaments:
- Magigoo Original with Z-ABS, Z-ABS 2, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ULTRAT Plus, as well as Z-SUPPORT Premium and Z-SUPPORT ATP for dual-extrusion 3D printing with Zortrax M300 Dual,
- Magigoo Pro PA with Z-NYLON,
- Magigoo Pro HT with Z-PEEK with Z-SUPPORT ATP 130.
Michał Siemaszko, Head of Research and Development Department at Zortrax
Product captions from left to right:
- Zortrax M300 Plus – a desktop 3D printer with a large workspace
- Zortrax M300 Dual – a dual-extrusion 3D printer for the production of large-scale models
- Zortrax Endureal – an industrial 3D printer that works with high-performance polymers